Not The Onion: Objectivist Tool Goes on World’s Dumbest Roadtrip

by Kevin Keith (Lean Left)

This Rand-cult bonehead drove over 12,000 miles back and forth across the US, clicking his GPS logger on and off at selected points to create a series of waypoints that would spell out his message to the world when displayed in Google Earth, if anyone bothers to look. (Yeah, I’m spreading the message for him with this post, but the humor potential, I think, outweighs the likelihood that anyone is going to take his advice.) What does he so desperately want you to hear?:
Google Earth with GPS markers spelling out "Read Ayn Rand".
Stupid cultists with GPS - not a good combination.
Sadly, he ran out of gas before completing the whole message. I’ve helped him out with the rest:
Google Earth image corrected to read "I'm a moron because I read Ayn Rand". -- Objectivist Tool Goes on World’s Dumbest Roadtrip by Kevin Keith (Lean Left 2010-08-14).

No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails